6.20.2010

Fourteen Weeks and Fathers Day


Happy Father's Day!

Corey just loves playing with Rowan and can't wait till she can play with him, too so... he just jumps right in with her and has at it.  Corey has also tried out all of her toys ahead of time to make sure they are in working order.  This play mat is one of his favorites (with or with out her lol).  On her own... she is grabbing for the links and loves to hold on to the caterpillar.

This play mat is amazing but the company that makes it is, too!  We got the mat second hand from Kenneth's co-worker and it was missing all the toys.  I phoned Bright Start to see if I could just buy replacements and they sent me them for free!  I am now a huge fan of them and even bought her the bright starts mobile from diapers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment