5.05.2010

Six Weeks Old

Rowan still has the heat rash and also now a cold.  After a couple rough nights of no one sleeping and she was just inconsolable we called the doctor to see if she might have an ear infections... Sure enough it was an infection which meant another night in the hospital.


Luckily it was caught in time and she was home the next day with no other complications. 

After a total of five days and nights in the Peds Ward at Lakewood I am uber saddened that Cleveland Clinic is going to close it and move it to Fairview.  The nurses on that floor are the most wonderful and dedicated women I have ever meet in hospital (second only to Rowan's delivery nurse.. also Lakewood) and being there we never felt like we were lost in a big hospital.  I am so sad that Lakewood is losing such a wonderful asset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment